Thursday 4 March 2010

Just A Little Note To Say...

That I think I have definitely done a significant amount of 4-legged run cycles! Haha! I think I've done a total of 4 or 5 different cycles at different speeds and angles. I'm rather pleased that I challenged myself at doing it, though I feel that I didn't get an opportunity to show off my skills of showing emotion in a character.

However, I always felt that doing action shots was a bit of a weakness of mine, and I feel that I have stretched myself in this area of animating.

Just something that was on my mind that I needed to say :D

I think because I have had to concern myself with so many cycles and colouring, I won'thave time to try and edit the shadows and light into my animations. This sucks. Oh well, the important thing is to have the animations on the film in the first place, so I'll make this my aim for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment